Apply to our SEED THE CITY PROGRAM
What will I learn?
This program will provide students with outdoor hands-on experience in how to:
- Grow, harvest and sell local food
- Build your resume for employment in landscaping, horticulture, food industry, retail and more!
- Make your own pickles, jams, herbal teas, and natural body care products
- Gain business skills through marketing and selling the food we grow
Who is involved?
- SD61, ESQ Careers Team, Lifecycles & Topsoil have partnered together to offer an amazing 8-week summer program
- Students across the district are invited to apply – applications are due in April
When & Where does this program take place?
Earn Graduation Credits! how many will I receive?
Upon completion of the program, students will acquire 8 high school credits and an invaluable community connections
- 4 credits – Course Work with Lifecycles
- 4 credits – Work Experience with a local company
- Fill out the form below or
- Connect with ESQ Careers Team: Mr. Henderson or Tarra
HOW TO APPLY?
Check back in the spring, April is when the applications are due!