ORDINARY YOUTH TRAINING TO DO EXTRAORDINARY THINGS!
Over one week during Spring Break (5.5 days), stay, train, work day & night at the fire hall and various training locations
Camp participants will be challenged in:
- Basic elements of firefighting, search & rescue, medical response and technical rescue
- Strong emphasis on team work, physical fitness and community service – not to mention FUN!
- Are you between the ages of 15 – 18 years old?
- Earn 4 graduation credits! Upon completion students will qualify for 100 Work Experience hours
- Accepted applicants will have to
- submit a Medical Certificate of Fitness
- $200.00 Admission fee (financial assistance is available)
- attend pre-training – one Saturday prior to the camp (8 hours total)
Students leave the cadet camp with a better understanding of what it means to be a First Responder, an inspiration to others and a true community influence.
Hundreds of volunteer hours are contributed by more than 50 firefighters and support crews from out communities to provide this unique experience of a lifetime!
Interested? Questions? Would like to apply?
Connect with ESQ Careers Team: Mr. Henderson or Tarra