Apply to our TALE Summer program
What will I learn?
This program will provide students with the foundational knowledge in:
- Wilderness first aid
- Leadership & Communication Skills,
- Risk Management
- Trip Planning
- Survival Skills
Who is involved?
- SD61, ESQ Careers Team & West Coast Adventure College have partnered together to offer an amazing 8-week summer program
- Students across the district are invited to apply – applications are due in April
When & Where does this program take place?
The program runs in July and August (exact dates TBD), Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 3:30pm with the following schedule:
- July: INSTRUCTION @ Local Victoria Parks & Trails, Uplands Campus
- August: WORK EXPERIENCE with local companies
Earn Graduation Credits! how many will I receive?
Upon completion of the program, students will acquire 8 high school credits and an invaluable connection with a local graphic design company through a 4-week work experience placement.
- 4 credits – Course Work with West Coast Adventure College
- 4 credits – Work Experience with a local company
Interested in applying? Have Questions?
- Fill out the form below or
- Connect with ESQ Careers Team: Mr. Henderson or Tarra and
- Keep checking our website for upcoming information