Apply to our Summer Graphic Design Program!
What will I learn?
This program will provide students with a foundation of:
- Graphic design knowledge
- Connection to a number of local companies leading in their field,
- Opportunity to advance their soft skills, life experience and passion for the industry
Who is involved?
- SD61, ESQ Careers Team & Pacific Design Academy are partnering together to offer an amazing 8-week program
- Students across the district are invited to apply – applications are due in April
When & Where does this program take place?
The program runs in July and August (exact dates TBD), Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 3:30pm with the following schedule:
- July: INSTRUCTION @ Pacific Design Academy
- August: WORK EXPERIENCE with local graphic design companies
Earn Graduation Credits! how many will I receive?
Upon completion of the program, students will acquire 8 high school credits and an invaluable connection with a local graphic design company through a 4-week work experience placement.
- 4 credits – Skills Development & Software Training @ Pacific Design Academy
- 4 credits – Work Experience with local company’s
Interested in applying? Have Questions?
- Fill out the form below or
- Connect with ESQ Careers Team: Mr. Henderson or Tarra and
- Keep checking our website for upcoming information